A hot spot of events and a beloved gathering place for Missoulians and tourists alike, Caras Park has ongoing maintenance and improvement needs to ensure it remains a vibrant and safe space to bring the community together. The Caras Park Endowment Fund is administered through the Montana Community Foundation and exists to maintain, improve, and enhance Caras Park.
Possible projects funded through the endowment include:
- Repairing and replacing the pavilion canopy.
- Improving and replacing the Caras Park public restrooms.
- Installing a sound system inside the pavilion.
- Activating spaces around the park to be more inviting (better seating, more shade, etc.).
- Repairing and replacing the floor of the pavilion and events ring.
- Improving entrance into the park (ADA, landscaping, signage).
A contribution to the Caras Park Endowment is a contribution to the future of our iconic park nestled between the Clark Fork and our vibrant Downtown. If you would like to know more about the Caras Park Endowment fund and other planned giving opportunities, call the Downtown Missoula Partnership office at 406-543-4238 or email Robert Giblin at [email protected],