It’s lunch time! Put down your work and leave the confines of your office. Take the kiddos on an outing. Show off your town to guests and clients. If you are new to town, explore Downtown Missoula. Come to Caras Park for terrific food, live music every Wednesday June through the end of August from 11:30am to 2pm. Out to Lunch offers the very best in mobile food service with a wide variety of delicious options and top-notch Montana and regional bands.Out to Lunch & Downtown ToNight Full Schedule
Caras Cash makes the perfect gift for friends, family and employees. This fun money is good for food and beverages during Out To Lunch and Downtown ToNight. Purchase Caras Cash at the DMP office located at 218 E. Main Street or at the MDA table at Out to Lunch or Downtown ToNight.
Out to Lunch 2017 Sponsors
- June 7: First Interstate Bank, Neptune Aviation, Missoula Downtown Foundation
- June 14: Black Knight Security, Republic Services of Montana
- June 21: Community Medical Center, Berkshire Hathaway, Republic Services of Montana,
- June 28: A&E Architects, Park Side Credit Union, Lumen Ad
- July 5: Beaudette Consulting Engineers, Missoulian, Trail West Bank
- July 12: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, First Security Bank
- July 19: Garlington, Lohn, & Robinson, Oz Architects, Missoula Osprey
- July 26: CTA Group, Mann Mortgage
- August 2: Northwestern Energy, Missoula County Fairgrounds, Missoula Downtown Foundation
- August 9: Payne West Insurance, Missoula County Fairgrounds,
- August 16: Missoula in Motion/ Mtn Line, Blackfoot Telecommunications
- August 23: Arts Missoula, Missoula Downtown Foundation
- August 30: Hip Strip Society
Out to Lunch 2017 Supporters
Out to Lunch 2017 Performers
- June 7: You Knew Me When
- June 14: The RetroTones
- June 21: Ed Norton Big Band
- June 28: Erik “Fingers” Ray
- July 5: Old Sap
- July 12: Bob Wire and the Bob Wire Trio Featuring Bob Wire
- July 19: Off in the Woods
- July 26: Salsa Loca
- August 2: Stacy Jones Band
- August 9: Mudslide Charley
- August 16: Moneypenny
- August 23: Mary Place & Blue Moon
- August 30: Jameson & the Sordid Seeds
Out to Lunch 2017 Children’s Activities
- June 4: Child Bloom Guitar Program
- June 14: Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
- June 21: Mismo Gymnastics
- June 28: Missoula Symphony & Missoula Osprey
- July 5: National Wildlife Federation
- July 12: Flagship Program
- July 19: Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- July 26: Missoula Public Library
- August 2: Zootown Arts Community Center (ZACC)
- August 9: Championship Training
- August 16: Traveler’s Rest State Park
- August 23: Animal Wonders
- August 30: Girl Scouts
Out to Lunch 2017 Vendors
- Baskin-Robbins – Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats, Cappuccino Blasts, Iced Lattes, etc.
- Big Dipper – Ice Cream made in Montana with Montana Milk
- Big Thai Country – Crispy Shrimp with Ginger Sauce, Pork Meatball Skewers, etc.
- Bitterroot Bison – Breakfast burritos, Bison Burgers, Chili, French Fries, Chili Cheese Fries etc.
- Clove Cart Pizza – Menu changes daily, but includes freshly-made thin crust pizza and salads.
- Covered Wagon Hot Dogs – Hot Dogs, Polish Sausages, Bratwursts, along with specialty dogs such as Cream Cheese Dogs, Mac and Cheese Dogs, and a Pepperoni Pizza Dog
- El Cazador – Burritos, Tacos, Enchiladas, Taco Salad, Horchata, etc.
- Gumbo Bus- Rotating Gumbos and Poboy sandwiches
- Ina’s Indian Tacos – Indian Tacos, Burgers, Wandering Tacos, Chili, Veggie Chili, Tea, etc.
- Isla’s Lemonade – Freshly-Squeezed Lemonade
- Lil’ Orbits of Montana – Fresh, Mini Donuts
- Masala – Chicken Tikka Masala, Coconut and Chickpea Curry, Chapati Bread, etc.
- Pagoda – Sweet and Sour Chicken, Veggie Noodle, Kung Pao Chicken, Pot Stickers, Egg Rolls, etc.
- Polka Dot Patties – Burgers, Cheeseburgers, Teriyaki Chicken Burgers, Pizza Burgers, Chicken Strips, Hawaiian Chicken Wrap, Kid’s Meals, Desserts, etc.
- Sa Wad Dee – Chicken Peanut Curry, Pad Thai Chicken, Pad Thai Tofu, Chicken Eggrolls, etc.
- Vietnam Noodle Restaurant – Curry Chicken, Stir-Fried Singapore Noodles, Sesame Chicken, Thai Bubble Tea, etc.
- Wally & Buck – Cheeseburgers, The “Wally” Cheeseburger with bacon jam and sharp Oregon cheddar, Organic Bean Burger, etc.
- What’s a Viking?