Thanks to our sponsors, volunteers, vendors, bands and everyone else that continue to make DTTN possible! Who is ready for another summer in Missoula?!
Downtown ToNight happens every Thursday night in June, July, and August from 5:30-8:30pm in Caras Park, Downtown Missoula. This event offers an outdoor venue for live music, Missoula’s best food vendors, and the Bud Light beer and wine garden for residents and visitors. This event also highlights a weekly family activity and, as always, is FREE to attend!
Bring your family….bring your friends and join us for Thursday night fun in Downtown Missoula!
No pets allowed under pavilion during event due to health code regulations. Dogs can enjoy the grassy areas of the park on a leash!
Volunteers Needed! The MDA is in search of people looking to get out and help for a few hours on Thursday nights! If you have a few hours to help out at the MDA tent during Downtown ToNight, sign up here or reach out to the DMP office for more information!
Caras Cash makes the perfect gift for friends, family and employees. This fun money is good for food and beverages during Out To Lunch and Downtown ToNight. Purchase Caras Cash at the DMP office located at 218 E. Main Street or by filling out the form linked above and sending it to the DMP office.
The 2020 Downtown ToNight sponsors!
In addition to Bud Light & The Trail 103.3, we’d like to thank all of our supporters who contribute to Downtown ToNight!
The 2020 Downtown ToNight Sponsors:
June 18: International Rescue Committee
June 25: AAA
July 2: Republic Services
July 9: Missoulian
July 23: First Interstate Bank
August 6: Park Side Credit Union
August 13: A + E Design
August 27: First Security Bank
Interested in joining us and becoming a sponsor during Downtown ToNight? We’d love to have you! More information can be found here.
The 2020 Downtown ToNight performers!
The 2020 Downtown ToNight performers:
June 18: Band of Drifters
- From Livingston, MT, The Band of Drifters plays Modern American Roots Music and encourage you to dance. Their sets draw from country, folk and blues traditions with an emphasis on original songs, done in the old style.
June 25: MudSlide Charley
- Mudslide Charley is a Missoula, Montana born band that delivers heartfelt roots rhythm and blues. The band performs inspired original tunes infused with vital relevance and emotional fervor. Using gritty electric guitar, elastic bass, chest thumping backbeat, rich soulful vocals punctuated by harmonica and saxophone, Mudslide Charley creates a musical atmosphere that rattles bones and loosens limbs.
July 2: Miller Campbell & The Hasslers
- Coming from Anacortes, WA, the lead vocalist brings a unique edge back into the southern rock scene. Combined with the gritty energy of The Hasslers, this combination project makes musical magic. From festivals and rodeos, to country bars and honky-tonks, fans are giving themselves over to an act that writes from the heart and sings from the soul.
July 9: Vinyl City
- Vinyl City is an energetic six-piece band hailing from the Capital City. They enjoy performing a wide variety of music — 60s through 90s Classic Rock; Blues; Americana; Pop and a hint of Country. Your ears will appreciate the band’s vocal variety and rich harmonies as well as the fun, danceable music that appeals to all generations.
July 16: Ryan Chrys & the Rough Cuts
- Coming from Denver, CO, Ryan Chrys & the Rough Cuts play a mix of old school country and rock n roll. They call it modern outlaw country.
July 23: Tom Catmull’s Last Resort
- The Last Resort is a four-piece Americana band that plays everything from 2 steps and country waltzes to electrified shuffles and straight rock songs. They are a hometown favorite of Missoula, MT.
July 30: Circumstantial Evidence
- Circumstantial Evidence is a four-piece rock and blues band from Missoula, MT.
- Chase and the Known Associates are a four piece acoustic band playing originals and covers. Instruments include guitar/vocals, dobro, banjo, upright bass and mandolin.
Aug 13: Bottom Feeders
- A local Missoula band that plays country, rock, blues, and a few originals.
Aug 20: Joan Zen
- Coming from Seeley Lake, MT, Joan Zen is a dynamic, tight, groovy, professional 6-piece band performs excellent covers and originals designed to make fans dance, sing along, and bring joy and excitement to every show.
Aug 27: Letter B
- Letter B plays a mixture of roots and rock music that allows the mind to float while the body gets down. They are from Missoula.
2020 Downtown ToNight Children’s Activities!
Along with live music and great food, Downtown ToNight will have free children’s activities each week provided by local organizations! The organizations sponsoring each week are as follows.
The 2020 Downtown ToNight Children’s Activities:
June 18: Travelers’ Rest
July 9: Missoula Public Library
July 16: Turning the Wheel
July 23: CASA
Aug 6: Families First Learning Lab
Aug 20: Mismo
The 2020 Downtown ToNight vendors!
The 2020 Out to Lunch Vendors are listed below:
In coordination with Missoula’s Zero to Fifty Initiative, we are happy to say all items served at Downtown ToNight will be compostable! We can’t get to zero waste without recycling, composting and more! Click for more info on Missoula Compost Collection or Zero by Fifty Missoula.
Please be mindful of the items you use while in Caras Park.
Unable to commit to the full summer, but would like to be added to Guest Vendor list? Submit application(s) & payment(s) to:
Missoula Downtown Association
218 East Main, Suite C
Missoula, MT 59802