Garden City BrewFest has been postponed until June 20.
Set your calendar’s for June 20, 2020, to make your way to Caras Park to experience Missoula’s Original BrewFest! Now in its 28th year, and the official kick-off to the warm weather season, Garden City BrewFest is not to be missed. All are welcome to enjoy an afternoon in the Heart of Missoula.
Year after year, Garden City BrewFest is free for all to enjoy. Price to taste the beer/wine/cider is $20 (includes one 7-ounce commemorative glass & five beer tokens; additional tokens are 2 for $3).
Friendly reminder: As much as we love animals, due to Montana Health Codes, dogs are not allowed under the Caras Park Pavilion & must be 15 feet away from food trucks. Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome. Thank you!
Run Wild Missoula will once again had a Beer Run during Garden City BrewFest this year. Similar to last year, the run will start at 1 pm on the Caras Park pedestrian path (same as last year), with a 3 and 5 mile route option with maps.
Participating Breweries coming soon.
Participating food vendors coming soon.
Live musicians coming soon.
- Best of Show: Mind Haze, Firestone Walker Brewing
- Best of Show Runner-up: Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout, Great Burn Brewing
- Best IPA: Super Cluster, Lagunitas Brewing
- Best Lager: Car RamRod, Meadowlark Brewing
- Best American Ale: Centennial Single Hop, Blacksmith Brewing
- Best IPA NE/Specialty: Mind Haze, Firestone Walker Brewing
- Best Sour: Peach Berliner Weisse, Great Burn Brewing
- Best Porter/Stout: Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout, Great Burn Brewing
- Best Scottish/Red Ale: Ole Gus, Meadowlark Brewing
- Best Wheat/Blonde Ale: Miner’s Gold, Lewis and Clark Brewing
- Best of Show: Americano Coffee Mild, Missoula Brewing
- Best of Show Runner-up: Rupture Fresh Ground Ale, Odell Brewing
- Best IPA: Bubble Stash IPA, Hop Valley Brewing
- Best Brown/Porter/Stout: Americano Coffee Mild, Missoula Brewing
- Best Wheat/Blonde Ale: Brickhouse Blonde, Blacksmith Brewing
- Best American Ale: Rupture Fresh Ground Ale, Odell Brewing
- Best Fruit Beer: Lemon Meringue Sour, Draught Works Brewing
- Best Belgian/Sour: Merliner Weisse, Big Sky Brewing
- Best Scottish/Red Ale: Mountain Man Scotch Ale, Jeremiah Johnson Brewing
- Best Double IPA: Hop Rising Double IPA, Squatters Brewing
- Best IPA: Bruno’s IPA, Red Lodge Brewing (Best of Show)
- Best Lager: Toasted Lager, Blue Point Brewing
- Best Fruit Beer: Sip N Go Apricot Ale, Tamarack Brewing
- Best Amber / Porter / Stout: Scotty Butte Wee Heavy, Missoula Brewing Company
- Best Pale Ale: Sidecar Orange Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Best Light Lager: Honey Kolsch, Rogue Brewing
- Best Belgian / Sour: Blackberry Gose, Draught Works (Best of Show Runner Up)
- Best Light Lager: Craft Lager, Upslope Brewing Co.
- Best Bock: Dump Truck, Bayern Brewing, Inc.
- Best Wheat: Honey Weizen, Front Brewing Co.
- Best IPA: Space Dust, Elysian Brewing Co.
- Best Pale Ale: Grunion Pale, Ballast Point Brewing Co.
- Best Stout/Porter: Fortress Rock Imp Stout, Missoula Brewing Co.
- Best Fruit/Specialty: Mount Jumbo Grapefruit, Missoula Brewing Co.
- Best Scottish/Irish Red: Chip Off The ‘Ol Scotch, Bowser Brewing Co.
- Best Saison/ Belgian/ Best of Show/ Best of Montana, Rope Swing Saison- Philipsburg Brewing Co.
- Best Lager/Best of Montana: Montana Helles Lager, Bayern Brewing, Inc.
- Best Belgian/French: Rope Swing Saison, Philipsburg Brewing Co.
- Best Pale Ale: Alchemy Pale Ale, Widmer Brothers Brewery
- Best IPA: Ghost Train Double IPA, Carter’s Brewing
- Best Specialty: Montana Creamsicle, Great Burn Brewing
- Best Stout/Best of Show: Double Stout Black Ale, Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Best English: Double Eagle Scotch Ale, Lolo Peak Brewing Co.
- Best Light Beer: Goose Summer Ale, Goose Island Brewery
- Pale Ale: Sweetgrass Pale Ale, Grand Teton Brewing Company
- Strong Ale: Pack Train Double IPA, Big Sky Brewing Company
- Wheat/Rye: Salmon Fly Honey Rye, Madison River Brewing Company
- Belgian: Spring Saison, Wildwood Brewing
- Bock: Dump Truck Summer Bock, Bayern Brewing
- Fruit: Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale, Elysian Brewing Company
- IPA: Single Malt IPA, Blackfoot River Brewing Company
- Lager: Schwarzbier, Bayern Brewing
- Light Hybrid Ale: Yellowstone Golden Ale, Lewis and Clark Brewing Company
- Dark Ale: Back Country Scottish Ale, Lewis and Clark Brewing Company
- Best of Montana: Back Country Scottish Ale, Lewis and Clark Brewing Company
- Best of Show: Back Country Scottish Ale, Lewis and Clark Brewing Company
- Best of Montana, Lone Peak American Stout
- Best Blonde Ale, Blackfoot River Cream Ale
- Best Bock/Maibock, Wildwood Organic Loquacious Duck
- Best Cider, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider
- Best Dark Ale, Ninkkasi Otis Oatmeal Stout
- Best Fruit Beer, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy
- Best IPA, Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Best Lager, Samuel Adams Double Agent IPL
- Best Pale Ale, Grand Teton Bitch Creek ESB
- Best Specialty, Lone Peak American Stout
- Best Strong Ale, Bitterroot Red Dread Imperial Ale
- Best Wheat/Rye, Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’
- Best of Show, Lone Peak American Stout
- Best American Ale: Ninkasi, Spring Reign
- Best Belgian: Flathead brewing Co., Dirty Ginger
- Best Dark Ale: Ninkasi, Oatmeal Stout
- Best Fruit Beer: Shock Top
- Best IPA: Blackfoot Brewing Co., Single Malt IPA
- Best Lager: Wild Wood Brewing Co., Ambitious Lager
- Best Light Ale: Glacier Brewing Co., Golden Grizzly
- Best Specialty: Deschutes Brewing Co., Chainbreaker White IPA
- Best of Montana: Wild Wood Brewing Co., Ambitious Lager
- Best of Show: Ninkasi, Oatmeal stout
- Best Lager: Bayern Maibock
- Best Wheat/Rye: Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy
- Best Dark Ale: Big Sky Irish Stout
- Best IPA: Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
- Best Light Ale: Deschutes Hefewiezen
- Best American Pale Ale: Bitter Root Brewing CTZ Single Hop Ale
- Best Belgian: RedHook Wit
- Best Specialty: Zoo City Zymurgists/Big Sky Brewing Missoula 5-0
- Best of Show: Zoo City Zymurgists/Big Sky Brewing Missoula 5-0
- Best Montana Beer 2011: Zoo City Zymurgists/Big Sky Brewing Missoula 5-0
- Best Belgian: Blue Moon’s Belgian White
- Best Dark Ale/Strong: Blacksmith Blackout Stout
- Best Dark Ale: Big Sky Cowboy Coffee Porter
- Best Light Hybrid Ale: Alaska Summer Ale
- Best IPA: Blackfoot Brewing Single Malt IPA
- Best Lager: Red Hook Rope Swing Pilsner
- Best Pale Ale: New Belgian Mighty Arrow
- Best Specialty: Kettlehouse Seeley Axe White Sorghum Beer
- Best Wheat/Rye: Madison River Salmon Fly Honey Rye
- Best Lager: Bayern Maibock
- Best Light Hybrid: Glacier Brewing Golden Grizzly Ale
- Best Pale Ale: New Belgium Mighty Arrow
- Best Amber Ale: Green Lakes Organic Amber
- Best Dark Ale: Harvest moon Pigs Ass Porter
- Best Strong Dark Ale: Highlander – Missoula Brewing Co.
- Best Wheat or Rye: Bayern Dragon’s Breath Dark Hefe
- Best Belgian: Blue Moon Belgian White
- Best IPA: Deschutes Brewing Inversion IPA
- Best Fruit Beer: Pyramid Brewing Audacious Apricot Ale
- Best of Montana: Highlander – Missoula Brewing Co.
- Best of Show: Deschutes Brewing Inversion IPA
Our Volunteer’s are amazing! Year after year the event doesn’t happen without all of you. We look forward to seeing you soon.