The Missoula Downtown Foundation (MDF) Sustainability fund exists to secure the future of the MDF and its mission to enhance Downtown Missoula for future generations. Administered by SG Long, the fund is intended to offer individuals and estates the opportunity to make a significant and long term impact on the livability, economy, safety and vibrancy of our Downtown. Now and in the future, Downtown Missoula will call on us to undertake projects in order to keep our community thriving. A contribution to the MDF Sustainability fund could go to such projects as:
- Wayfinding initiatives (information kiosks, signage for vehicles, updates to pedestrian signs).
- Additional Downtown flower baskets.
- Improve and maintain landscaping at intersections Downtown.
- Improvements to electrical systems.
- Expand recycling in the Downtown Area.
- Create new and engaging opportunities to showcase public art that captures the Missoula Spirit.
A special place like Missoula requires care and fresh ideas. We at the Missoula Downtown Foundation strive everyday to put the best face of Missoula forward for our citizens, visitors and those who will come after us. A gift to the MDF Sustainability Fund is chance to make a positive and lasting impact on our community.
To learn more about the Sustainability Fund and other giving opportunities, call the Downtown Missoula Partnership office at 406-543-4238 or email info@missouladowntown.