The MDF pursues other sources of funding in the form of grants and has raised nearly $70,000 since 2015.
NOTE: Please Insert the Grants Side of the Accomplishments infographic here.
The MDF continues to raise and reinvest donations into the Heart of Missoula, with these priority projects on the horizon:
- Updating the Downtown Master Plan
- Installation of Information Kiosks, the next phase of the Wayfinding System
- Caras Park Pavilion Canopy Replacement and Restroom Upgrades
- Funding the beloved “Play It Missoula” Pianos
- Building capacity and awareness of the Foundation and its mission
With new Downtown development totaling nearly $850 million, these projects are more important than ever. And so is our mission: to support and promote Missoula through enhancement of Downtown, now and for future generations.