The MDF pursues sources of funding in the form of grants from national, state, and local sources.
The MDF continues to raise and invest donations into these Downtown Missoula projects:
- Installation of the Heritage Missoula Legacy Trail Kiosks & Medallions
- Information kiosks, the next phase of the Wayfinding System
- Caras Park Pavilion Canopy Replacement and Restroom Upgrades
- The North Riverside Parks and Trails Plan implementation
- Placemaking initiatives such as holiday décor, flowers, boulevard banners, and more
With new Downtown development totaling nearly $850 million, these projects are more important than ever. And so is our mission: to support and promote Missoula through enhancement of Downtown, now and for future generations.