Rent Caras Park Pavilion

The ideal location for your special celebration, the Caras Park Pavilion offers:

  • 9,000 Square Feet of Flexible Space
  • Main Stage and Events Ring
  • 115 Folding Chairs and 20-30 8-foot Tables
  • Adaptable Side Curtains for Atmosphere and Privacy
  • Ample Parking Evenings & Weekends
  • Portable Staging (256 square feet)
  • Electricity (110v & 220v)
  • Garbage Dumpsters, Cans and Liners
  • Cold Running Water Spigot
  • Adjacent Restroom Facilities
  • Staff to set up Pavilion Equipment

Caras Park rental rates are:

  • Friday, Saturday, or Sunday – $975
  • Monday through Thursday – $700

Interested in renting Caras Park for your event? Start by reviewing our 2019 Rental Information.

Missoula is full of other great parks that may be better suited for your event. For a full list of reservable parks & picnic shelters and information on reservations, visit the City of Missoula Parks & Picnic Shelters website.