Caras Park will be the home base for Downtown Missoula Pop-Ups as a substitute for the fully-programmed Out to Lunch and Downtown ToNight. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, a small group of vendors will be open and serving the community in safe and appropriately-distanced spaces.
Downtown Pop-Ups started Tuesday, June 16, in Caras Park and will take place every week on the following days:
- Tuesdays from 5-8pm
- Wednesdays from 11am-2pm
- Thursdays from 5-8pm
The participating vendors below will be on a rotating schedule and will not vend at the same time, but are separated into pods to ensure a variety of food offerings!
Week 4: July 7 – July 9
- Tuesday, 5-8pm: Baskin Robbins, Kamoon, Clove Cart Pizza
- Wednesday, 11am-2pm: Mountain Berry Bowls, Big Dipper, Real Flavors
- Thursday, 5-8pm: El Cazador, River City Eats, Noodle Wagon
Week 5: July 14 – July 16
- Tuesday, 5-8pm: El Cazador, River City Eats, Lil’ Orbits
- Wednesday, 11am-2pm: Baskin Robbins, Kamoon, Mountain Berry Bowls
- Thursday, 5-8pm: Noodle Wagon, Pattie Wagon, Big Dipper
Supporters for 2020
Thank you to all of our supporters for the 2020 Downtown Pop-Ups season!
Safer Missoula wants Missoulians and guests to be kind, respectful, and work with one another to foster a safe place for businesses, residents and visitors.
Guidelines to create a smart, safe and ready community are as follows:
- Stay home if you feel sick or have been in recent contact with a sick person.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Wear a protective face covering in public.
- Limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Avoid congregating in public areas.
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (and maintain 6 ft distance).
For more information, access safermissoula.org.