Thank you for coming out to the Downtown Pop-Ups this summer, Missoula! The summer of 2020 was unique and we were excited to have vendors be able to serve good food in a safe and nice outdoor environment!
Caras Park was home base for Downtown Missoula Pop-Ups as a substitute for the fully-programmed Out to Lunch and Downtown ToNight. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, a small group of vendors served the community in safe and appropriately-distanced spaces.
Downtown Pop-Ups started Tuesday, June 16, in Caras Park and went through the end of August. The dates and times were:
- Tuesdays from 5-8pm
- Thursdays from 5-8pm
Vendors- Thank you vendors for the 2020 summer season!
The participating vendors below were on a rotating schedule and did not vend at the same time, but were separated into pods to ensure a variety of food offerings!
Supporters for 2020- Thank you!
Thank you to all of our supporters for the 2020 Downtown Pop-Ups season! We wouldn’t have been able to do it without you!
Safer Missoula wants Missoulians and guests to be kind, respectful, and work with one another to foster a safe place for businesses, residents and visitors.
Guidelines to create a smart, safe and ready community are as follows:
- Stay home if you feel sick or have been in recent contact with a sick person.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Wear a protective face covering in public.
- Limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Avoid congregating in public areas.
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (and maintain 6 ft distance).
For more information, access safermissoula.org.