Now more than ever our local businesses need support. COVID-19 has impacted a number of small businesses in our community. How can you help your favorite small businesses?
-Purchase gift cards/certificates. Not only does it help them now, but they can be used at a later date.
-Most retailers have an online store, so continue shopping online.
-Order carryout/curbside from local restaurants.
-Share/comment/like the pages/posts, or provide reviews for the Downtown businesses. Show the love!
We will continue to monitor the quickly changing dynamics of the COVID-19 outbreak, and we will share information on our website and social media. MDA members are encouraged to use the MDA Member Facebook Group to share thoughts and ideas. Most importantly, please remember to rely on these sources for information:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- State of Montana Department of Health & Human Services
- Missoula City-County Health Department
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
- COVID Navigation
- Reopening the Big Sky: Phased Approach
- Montana Reopening Guidelines
There is no better time than now to stay connected to your community.
1889: (406) 529-1263
- Dine-in service with limited seating and take out are available. Takeout grill kits are now available.
- The Badlander Complex is closed but the Locals Only kitchen and the Night Owl Liquor Store are open from 5-11 pm. Delivery for Locals Only is available on Uber Eats.
Basal: (406) 540-4098
- Open 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM daily. Delivery available Monday-Saturday.
Please order online or call (406) 540-4098.
Baskin Robbins: (406) 542-2731
- They are open (without dine-in right now) every day from 11a to 10p!
Bayern Brewing: (406) 721-1482, ext 1 or 4
- Still offering takeout and beer to go, but now have limited seating and if occupancy is full your name will be put on a waiting list. The patio and deck are now open.
Bernice’s Bakery: (406) 728-1358.
- Open for takeout. Offering limited delivery within the city limits. Now have an online ordering system. Feel free to call ahead and pre-pay with a credit card if you’re looking for a healthy lunch or needing to indulge in a sweet treat!
Big Dipper: (406) 543-5722
- Now serving the full menu from 11am-10pm with social distancing spots marked.
Biga Pizza: (406) 728-2579
- The coolers are stocked; the oven is cranking. They will open May 19th and will offer the full menu for no-contact pick-up service from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Saturday. Please call 728-2579 to place your order.
Big Sky Brewery: (406) 549-2777
- Beginning on Monday, March 23rd, they will be open daily from 12-6pm for to-go sales only. This will remain in effect until further notice.
Black Coffee Roasting Company: (406) 541-3700
- Now open M-F, 8am-1pm. Curbside ordering for to-go drinks, pastries, bread, beans and coffee gear.
Break Espresso: (406) 728-7300
- Open and are seating customers from 5:30am-10pm.
Bridge Pizza: (406) 542-0002
- Continuing to provide contactless delivery and to-go orders at our drive-thru windows. Planning to begin providing dine-in service soon.
Burns St. Bistro: (406) 540-2627
- Re-opening on Sunday, May 10th. They’ll be back Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 1pm all throughout the month of May. They’re accepting calls for take-out beginning at 830am, sit down service with guidelines.
- Call (406) 728-8780 to talk to staff. Call (888) 728-8780 TOLL FREE (Orders Only!)
Ciao Mambo: (406) 543-0377
- Open 5-9 Sunday thru Thursday, and 5-10 Friday and Saturday. Place a to go order at 543-0377.Doing wine and beer to go.
City Brew Coffee: (406) 721-3600
- Offering drive-through service as well as carry out service.
Clyde Coffee: (406) 540-4481
- Closing until further notice, hoping to re-open mid-May. 20% off all e-giftcard sales!
Conflux Brewing Company: (406) 926-3589
- They are slowly extending hours and will be open from 3-8PM!
CREATE art bar: (406) 830-3941
- Now open! For the time being, open days will be Thursday-Sunday and crafting sessions will be reservation only.
Dobi’s Teriyaki: (406) 926-1661
- The shop is now back to normal hours, M-F 11-8:30ish (grills will shut off at 8 when slow). Deliveries via Doordash will now be available until 8pm. Dining area is now open for limited seating!
Doc’s Sandwich Shop: (406) 542-7414
- Offers pickup and delivery. Call in orders at 406-542-7414 and Doordash delivery to meet all your sandwich needs. Open Monday through Saturday 7am till 6pm.
Dog & Bicycle Bakery Cafe: (406) 829-9663
- Currently open with some restrictions, still offering takeout and delivery options.
Draught Works Brewery: (406) 541-1592
- The taproom is currently OPEN for on-site consumption daily from 3-8PM under Phase One in accordance with MT state and local Missoula Co. Health Dept. regulations. ‘No Contact To-Go’ & Delivery options are still available as well.
Drum Coffee: (406) 361-0111
- You can pre-order your coffee and baked goods online for pick-up at the 600 South Ave W location in a socially distanced environment.
El Cazador: (406) 880-2614
- Closed but look for their taco truck located by their physical restaurant!
Five on Black: (406) 926-1860
- All locations are ready to welcome you back for distant eat-in dining + continued take-out + curbside + delivery.
GILD: (406) 926-3258
- Taproom is open for take-out and limited dine-in service seven days a week 12-9. Online ordering is still available for takeout (including growler fills and bottled wine sales!).
Good Food Store: (406) 541-3663
- Beginning Monday, April 27th, the Good Food Store will require everyone who enters the building to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, they will provide you with a Good Food Store bandana. When you leave, drop it in the designated bin at the front of the store for commercial laundering.
Great Burn Brewing: (406) 240-1785
- Open at 50% capacity. The new service model for the time being includes no bar service, table service only and 6 people to a table. Tables are spaciously place at the appropriate 6 ft distancing and the entire taproom has been cleaned and disinfected for our staff and customers safety. can do to go growlers and crowlers.
Green Source: (406) 239-5272
- They will continue with curbside orders this week 5/18-5/23. Beginning Monday the 25th they will REOPEN for walk-in orders!
Grizzly Liquor: (406) 549-7723
- They are back to their regular hours! Monday-Saturday 9am-7:30pm. You can still call in for delivery or curbside pickup!
Hob Nob Cafe: (406) 541-4622
- Open May 25th. They will be following the Health Dept guidelines. They will have to reduce our available seats by 50%. All staff will be wearing mask and will have their temperature checked before shift.
Hunter Bay Cafe: (406) 830-3388
- Continue to-go service only.
Iron Horse Brew Pub: (406) 728-8866
- Open for dine-in or take out!
James Bar / Al’s and Vic’s: (406) 721-8158
- Opening Als and Vic’s on 5/4 at half capacity with outdoor seating. They will have the same limited menu that has been running since March. James Bar will not likely open in this phase but are doing take out.
Jimmy John’s: (406) 542-1100
- Offers same delivery and take-out options.
Kettlehouse Brewing: (406) 728-1660
- KettleHouse Southside is open daily for curbside pickup and delivery 3-7pm. Keep an eye out on our social media for any updates on when the reopening of the Southside and Bonner taprooms for on-site pints!
KornUtopia: (406) 926-1480
Lake Missoula Tea Company: (406) 926-1038
- Lake Missoula Tea Company is open at this time. However, brewed tea orders are for takeout only. Bags of tea are available for purchase. Missoula orders get reduced shipping. Limited storefront hours, and the sandwich board is open.
Liquid Planet: (406) 541-4541
- Opening Monday, 5/4 at 7:30am. Closing at 3pm daily.
Market on Front: (406) 541-0246
Mary’s Mountain Cookies: (406) 926-2992
- Re-opened and ready to roll! Come grab some food downtown at any of the local shops then swing by and grab a cookie to finish it off.
Masala: (406) 926-6444
- Masala will be open beginning May. 11th. Hours of operation: Noon – 8:00PM, Monday through Friday. The dining room will remain closed until further notice. Please come in for your, take away, spice fix.
Montgomery Distillery: (406) 480-6355
- Open Monday, May 4. They’ll have less seating, limited hours (4-8pm), and only the classic standby cocktails on the menu.
Mountain Berry Bowls: (406) 407-1368
- Now open! Currently parked at the Flying Squirrel at 2501 Brooks Street. Monday-Saturday 11:00-5:00 (we are running a drive thru, just pull up and we will take your order)! Will be back on Higgins soon.
Ninja Mike’s: (406) 926-1145
- The Cornershop is open M-F 7-2 and Saturdays 9-2 for your breakfast and lunch needs. Call ahead or order online for contact-free delivery.
Notorious P.I.G.: (406) 926-1344
- OPEN! Both locations. Eat here or take it with you.
Oxford Saloon: (406) 549-0117
- Open for dine-in, cannot order at the bar.
Pearl Cafe: 406-541-0231.
- Open! Stay tuned as they refine their take out options using
Tock, the takeout reservation system. They are limiting the dining room seating. The last seating will be at 8pm.
Plonk: (406) 926-1791
- Temporarily closed.
Red’s Bar: (406) 728-9881
River City Eats: (406) 274-6101
- The food truck is open!
Saketome Sushi: (406) 926-2555
- Open for limited dine-in service.
Sa Wad Dee Thai Restaurant: (406) 543-9966
- They’ll be serving food just like they do at lunchtime; the deli style. If you are doing carry out, please call in your order (406-543-9966) and it will be waiting for you by the front door so you can just grab and go. You can also place your order thru Uber Eats.
Scotty’s Table: (406) 549-2790
- Scotty’s Table will be open for no contact take out and socially distanced dine-in. The patio is now open. They are offering socially distanced dine-in dinner, lunch to-go Wednesdays-Fridays 11:30-1:30.
Second Set Bistro: (406) 830-3233
- Open for dine-in services!
Sushi Hana: (406) 549-7979
- Open for dine-in services!
Sweet Peaks Ice Cream: (406) 549-0028
- Order online and pick up at the store from 2-7pm.
Taco Treat: (406) 926-3440
- Delivery via DoorDash and Uber Eats.
Tamarack Brewing Company: (406) 830-3113
- Officially open and are providing dining in, taking out, or getting delivery to customers. Patio seating is available as well. Also, they are expanding delivery options and will now include UberEats, in addition to DoorDash and GrubHub!
Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery: (406) 549-8703
- Open! The sand mountain set up will be closed to help with distancing, and they strongly encourage folks to bring their own picnic dinner as they will just be serving beverages. Masks will be required indoors, but not in the outdoor areas. Opening is weather dependent.
The Camino: (406) 249-5631
- The Camino is open under Phase 1 guidelines, which includes 50% capacity with all tables dining 6+ feet apart. Current hours of cooperation are 5:00 – 9:00 Tues – Sat, reservations only.
The Depot: (406) 728-7007
- Reopening Wednesday, May 27th. They will open with a limited menu.
The Dram Shop: (406) 540-4303
- Open daily 3-9pm with limited capacity and will continue curbside & delivery service so that you stay hydrated in the warm days ahead.
The Empanada Joint: (406) 926-2038
- Providing take out and deliveries, opening a window where folks can come in and stock up on take and bakes or pick up some lunch. Open to accept take out orders from 12pm-3pm. You must call ahead, (406) 926-2038 to place your order at least 30min. in advance. During those hours, UberEATS and DoorDash will continue to deliver for us, bringing them to your door.
Thomas Meagher Bar: (406) 540-4402
- Monday May 4th they will be opening at 50% capacity and following ALL necessary guidelines and regulations.
Top Hat Lounge: (406) 728-9865
- Open with limited capacity in-house dining and takeout.
Union Club Bar & Grill: (406) 728-7980
- Closed indefinitely.
VFW Post 209 “Ole Beck”: (406) 728-7749
- Open as of May 8th.
Vietnam Noodle Restaurant: (406) 542-8299
- Open for to-go only.
Wally & Buck: (406) 370-8264
- Their outdoor seating back and they’ll be maintaining their seating area to the highest level and understand that tables and chairs are limited. Again, please call and pay ahead for your meal and feel free to chow.
Worden’s Market & Deli: (406) 549-1293
- Will continue to be selling all of their wares to go, walking them out to your car, or delivering them to your doorstep.
4 Ravens Gallery: (406) 317-1543
- Temporarily closed. Museum is still receiving new work and selling gift cards.
APORTA Shop: (406) 493-6371
- Open! New hours are Monday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:00am-3:00pm. Curbside pickup and local delivery will still be available.
AR Workshop: (406) 640-8484
- To – Go DIY Kits, curb-side pick up. Visit website or social media for special projects.
Artists Shop: (406) 543-6393
- Now open Wednesday through Sunday. Weekday hours: 10:00am-5:30pm. Weekend hours: 10:00am-5:00pm. Online shopping is available as well. Masks are encouraged when entering the store. Additional updates will be posted on the website.
Art Attic: (406) 728-5500
- Operating at limited hours and by appointment ONLY. Encouraging customers to wear a mask during their scheduled appointment. You can schedule your appointment by:
1. Phone: (406) 728-5500
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Website: artatticmt.com
Bathing Beauties Beads: (406) 543-0018
- Open for appointments only, Tuesday-Saturday: 11-5 in 30 minute increments.
Betty’s Divine: (406) 721-4777
- Online store only. Curbside pickup, local delivery, and shipping.
Big Sky Bikes: (406) 830-3195
- Visit Facebook or call for hours and store information. Arrange a drop off bike service or phone sales.
Bitterroot Flower Shop: (406) 203-4743
- Open! Please wear a mask, gloves, and practice social distancing while in the store.
Board of Missoula: (406) 721-7774
- Open and have returned to normal hours! Limiting the number of customers in the store at time, masks are highly encouraged! Curbside pickup and delivery is still available!
Bob’s Sew and Vac: (406) 721-4677
- Open under regular business hours.
- Offering local online shopping and/or phone orders with curbside delivery and free shipping.
- Open daily from 9:00am-6:00pm
Cloth & Crown: (406) 542-2626
- Open, Monday-Friday: 10-4, Saturday: 10-2, Sunday: Closed. Receive a FREE face mask with any orders over $100!
Clover: (406) 544-9120
- Open from 11:00am-5:00pm by appointment only. Please send a text or call 406-544-9120 to schedule.
CREATE art bar: (406) 830-3941
- Open starting May 21st at 3pm. Watch Facebook page for updates!
Ellee Belle: 406-799-8565
- Operating as normal via online store.
Fact & Fiction: (406) 721-2881
- Open, Monday-Friday: 10-4, Saturday: 10-2. Limited to 5 customers in the store at a time. Online orders, curbside, and contactless pick up is still available.
Frame of Mind: (406) 549-8589
- Open M-F, 10:00am-6:00pm and Saturdays, 10:00am-5:00pm. Customers are encouraged to wear masks, bandanas will be offered at the door if you do not have your own!
Good Food Store: (406) 541-3663
- Requiring everyone who enters the building to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide you with a Good Food Store bandana. When you leave, drop it in the designated bin at the front of the store for commercial laundering
Greenhouse Farmacy: (406) 926-6420, (406) 203-2263, (406) 360-3910
- Downtown location closed, 3rd Street location 12-6pm, 7 days a week, curbside/delivery options preferred.
Grizzly Liquor: (406) 549-7723
- Open Monday- Saturday from 9-6, delivery and curbside pick up available.
Hazel & Fawn: (406) 317-1074
- Online store only
Hide and Sole: (406) 549-0666
- Open regular hours! Appointments are highly encouraged. Face masks will be required upon entry.
Hometana: (406) 224-4166
- Open, Tuesday-Saturday from 10-6
Imagination Station: (406) 926-3325
- Open! Only five people are allowed in the store at time. Monday-Saturday 11am to 4pm. Please practice social distancing guidelines. Free local delivery via website is still being offered!
Import Market: (406) 548-4510
- Open daily from 12-5!
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center: (406) 543-3955
- Open! Only 4 people are allowed in the store at a time. Monday-Saturday, 11-4. Encouraging face masks! Not accepting cash for the time being.
JL+KO: (406) 396-1185
- Limited operation hours 11-3pm + by appointment. Masks are required. Now offering Happy Hour, Tuesday-Saturday from 4-7pm by appointment only! Check Facebook for more information
La Belle Vita: (406) 721-2955
- Open, only 5 customers allowed in the store at a time. Masks are encouraged!
Lake Missoula Tea Company: (406) 529-9477
- Online store only. Curbside pickup and free shipping with Missoula area codes
Meadowsweet Herbs: (406) 728-0543
- Closed Saturday and Sunday. Hours have extended from 10:00am-6:00pm with free local delivery, shipping, and curbside pick up only.
Missoula Bicycle Works: (406) 721-6525
- Open, 11 am-3pm Monday-Friday. Customers are asked to wear a face covering and gloves. Phone-in/curbside pick-up 10 am-6pm is available Monday-Friday
Missoula Wine Merchants: (406) 926-1911
- Open, offering curbside pickup and local delivery.
Mood Boutique: (406) 549-4000
- Open, Monday- Saturday from 11:00am-4:00pm. Walk ins are welcome as well as private appointments! Masks and gloves are provided upon entry
MSO Hub: (406) 543-3300
- Open for limited hours. Check Facebook for updated hours!
Office City: (406) 543-7171
- Shop online for your work from home needs, cleaners and sanitizers. Local delivery and curbside pickup available.
Olive & Iron: (406) 541-4766
- Open, 11-4. Free shipping and local delivery is still available!
One Eleven: (406) 541-7376
- Gradual reopening from 10am-3pm for some one-on-one shopping to maintain social distancing. Simply email us at [email protected] or call us at 406-541-7376 to pop in (for 5 minutes or 50! Up to you!)
Open Road Bicycles & Nordic Equipment: (406) 549-2453
- Open Monday-Saturday, 9-6pm.
Piece of Mind: (406) 830-3206
- Online store only. Curbside pickup, free local delivery, and shipping.
Pink Grizzly Greenhouse: (406) 728-3370
- Open to the public.
Radius Gallery: (406) 541-7070
- Open by appointment only. Continuing to connect people to exhibits.
Rhapsody Montana: (406) 493-2177
- Offering virtual shopping experiences. Online store only, free shipping.
Rockin Rudy’s: (406) 542-0077
- Open! M-F, 9:00am-7:00pm and Sunday, 11:00am-6:00pm. Face masks are highly encouraged. Continuing online and phone orders as well as curbside pick up!
Runner’s Edge: (406) 728-9297
- Open for appointment only. Continuing to offer free shipping, curbside delivery, and in-town delivery.
Sage Accessories: (406) 531-8259
- Open, Tuesday-Thursday: 11-3.
Shakespeare and Co.: (406) 549-9010
- Open, Monday-Saturday: 11-5, Sunday: 12-4.
Skin Chic: (406) 541-8466
- Open for all services! Please bring a face mask when entering the store!
Smooch Cosmetic Boutique: (406) 541-1600
- Open, Monday thru Saturday: 10am-3pm, allowing only one customer in at a time. NO product testing at this time – NO foundation matching, trying on lipstick, etc. Continuing to offer free shipping and curbside pickup
Studio Pandora: (406) 549-5100
- Open M-F, 10:00am-4:00pm and Saturday, 10:00am-2:00pm.
Accepting appointments by phone or email. You can contact them at 406-549-5100 or [email protected] With or without an appointment, no more than 2 guests will be allowed in the store at a time. Requesting customers to wear a mask and will provide you one if you do not have on upon entering.
The Confident Stitch: (406) 540-4068
- Open with limited hours and by appointment only! Check Facebook for virtual engagement!
The Crystal Limit: (406) 540-4068
- Open Monday-Saturday from 11:00am-4:00pm, only allowing five customers in at a time
The General Public: (406) 493-0132
- Free shipping for orders over $50, and free home delivery in Missoula!
The M Store: (406) 926-1249
- Open! 10-6 pm Monday – Friday, 9-5 pm Saturday, 10-4 pm Sunday. Shop online at montanamstore.com and enjoy FREE shipping. Offering curbside pickup with any online or call in phone orders.
The Montana Scene: (406) 890-2505
- Opening to the public on 5/8, 10:00am-5:00pm
The Trail Head: (406) 543-6966
- Front street ONLY is opening 5/2 Monday- Friday 11:00am-6:00 pm and Saturday 9:30am-5:00pm. Private shopping by appointment available from 10:00am-11:00am
Uptown Optical: (406) 327-9988
- Servicing customers via mail and free drop off. Customers are encouraged to reach out via phone, text, email, or Facebook
WYR Clothing- My Montana Roots: (406) 926-3424
- Open, Monday-Saturday: 10-6, Sunday: 12-4
A Carousel for Missoula and Dragon Hollow: (406) 549-8382
- Temporarily closed.
Arts Missoula: (406) 541-0860
- Hosting a virtual first Friday this month and other various virtual events. Check Facebook for updates!
Big Sky Breakout: (406) 493-0528
- Open, offering a limited schedule. Please call to reserve your spot! Play their digital experience online found on their website.
Climate Smart Missoula: (406) 926-2847
- Offering virtual meetings and enews. Check Facebook for daily updates!
Dana Gallery: (406) 721-3154
- Check Facebook for virtual engagement!
- Temporarily Closed.
- Open! Check Facebook or call for new procedures
Families First Learning Lab: (406) 721-7690
- Offering daily activities for kids on their Facebook page
Garden City Harvest: (406) 523-3663
- Still operating normally!
- Temporarily Closed.
Home ReSource: (406) 541-8300
- Gradual reopening with limited customers in the store at time. Check website for more information and updates
- Offering virtual classes only!
Hype House Studio: (406) 304-8227
- Open to members!
Mismo Gymnastics: (406) 728-0908
- Open to members!
Missoula Aging Services: (406) 728-7682
- MAS staff & volunteers are helping get no cost meals out to those who need them! Community members can get safely prepared food & enjoy a socially-distanced lunch Monday-Friday, 11:30-1, at the Missoula Senior Center.
Missoula Art Museum: (406) 728-0447
- Temporarily closed. Check Facebook for daily engagement!
Missoula Butterfly House and Insectarium: (406) 317-1211
- Temporarily closed. Check Facebook for webinars and activities for the kids!
Missoula Community Theatre: (406) 728-1911
- Engaging virtually with daily challenges of “Hey, I know that voice” and other various contests. Check Facebook for daily updates!
Missoula Family YMCA: (406) 721-9622
- Open to members!
Missoula In Motion: (406) 552-6675
- Daily virtual engagement on Facebook. May is Bike Month!
Missoula PaddleHeads Baseball: (406) 543-3300
- Virtual events and social media contests for new gear
Missoula Parks and Recreation: (406) 552-6254
- Encouraging those who are using the trails to practice social distancing, pack out dog waste, and recreate elsewhere if trailhead is busy.
Missoula Public Library: (406) 721-2665
- There is limited lending and curbside service will resume. Returning items is still prohibited for the foreseeable future. Check Facebook for daily engagement/activities/contests!
Missoula Senior Center: (406) 543-7154
- Thrift store is now open and accepting donations. Please wear masks when entering store
Missoula Writing Collaborative: (406) 549-3348
- Daily virtual engagement on Facebook
Montana Museum of Art & Culture: (406) 243-2019
- Open! Check Facebook or website for new guidelines and safety measures.
Montana Natural History Museum: (406) 327-0405
- FREE DIGITAL resources to engage children in nature and science learning opportunities. Check them out and please share!MontanaNaturalist.org/online-educational-resources. Check Facebook for online engagement!
MUD: (406) 207-9338
- Open Saturday and Sunday from 10 – 4. Curbside pickup and drop off ONLY. Please either call or email the tool library ahead of time to check out your tool, and do not enter the tool library office or shipping containers at this time. You can view our entire inventory of tools online at https://mud.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse. Check Facebook for updates
On Center Performing Arts: (406) 542-0730
- Check Facebook for daily engagement and video series!
PEAK Health and Wellness Center: (406) 251-3344
- Opening all 3 locations (Downtown, Blue Mtn & Racquet Club) on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 5am.
The SPA at The PEAK will also open Monday, 5/18/2020; appointments may be booked Monday-Friday, 10 am-2 pm by calling The SPA, (406) 251-8200.
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: (406) 523-3495
- Office is temporarily closed, still operating normally, virtual engagement only
Rocky Mountain School of Photography: (406) 523-3495
- Offering online classes only.
Run Wild Missoula: (406) 544-3150
- The RWM staff is working from home. No in-person group runs, classes, activities, etc. Follow Facebook page for virtual races, challenges, etc..
- Opening to members June 1st!
Soft Landing Missoula: (406) 493-0504
- Temporarily closed, check for virtual engagement on Facebook
spectrUM Discovery Area:(406) 728-7836
- Offering educational youtube videos and live webinars. Check Facebook page for updates!
The Clay Studio of Missoula: (406) 543-0509
- Temporarily closed. Hosting virtual events on Facebook!
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula: (406) 728-3476
- Opening to the public June 1st, Monday-Saturday: 10-4, and Sunday: 12-4. Hours from 10-12 are reserved for the vulnerable. Continue to check Facebook page for daily engagement!
The Hope Center of Missoula: (406) 459-7584
- Offering virtual Webinars
The Roxy Theatre: (406) 728-9380
- Offering films streamed online! Visit their website, select a film and follow the link to the distributor page at the bottom of the film description – half of all sales go to the theater! Be on the look out a alleyway remodel for outdoor screening!
The Sweatshop Studio: (406) 926-6533
- Offering virtual classes for members and a checkout system for weights
- Temporarily Closed.
The Women’s Club: (406) 728-4410
- Open to members! Monday-Friday 5:30AM-7PM and weekends 8AM-5PM.
Turning the Wheel Missoula: (406) 728-4410
- Offering virtual classes via zoom. Daily engagement on Facebook page!
Yoga For You: (406) 531-7110
- Offering virtual classes only.
Zootown Arts Community Center: (406) 549-7555
- Reopening Paint-Your-Own-Pottery Studio and Artists’ Shop on Saturday, May 30. All tables will be rearranged and spread out into the gallery space to accommodate for social distancing. There will be outdoor seating for painting pottery when weather permits.