Now more than ever our local businesses need support. COVID-19 has impacted a number of small businesses in our community. How can you help your favorite small businesses?
-Purchase gift cards/certificates. Not only does it help them now, but they can be used at a later date.
-Most retailers have an online store, so continue shopping online.
-Order carryout/curbside from local restaurants.
-Share/comment/like the pages/posts from the Downtown businesses. Show the love!
We will continue to monitor the quickly changing dynamics of the COVID-19 outbreak, and we will share information on our website and social media. MDA members are encouraged to use the MDA Member Facebook Group to share thoughts and ideas. Most importantly, please remember to rely on these sources for information:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- State of Montana Department of Health & Human Services
- Missoula City-County Health Department
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
- COVID Navigation
There is no better time than now to stay connected to your community.
1889: (406) 529-1263
- Dinner available for carry-out immediately and delivery starting Friday, March 20, 4-8pm, 7 days a week.
- The Badlander Complex is closed but the Locals Only kitchen and the Night Owl Liquor Store are open from 5-11 pm. Delivery for Locals Only is available on Uber Eats.
Basal: (406) 540-4098
- Open for online and to-go orders only. Place an order online or by phone call.
Baskin Robbins: (406) 542-2731
- Our shops in the U.S. will have reduced hours and will be limited to carry-out service, drive-thru or curbside pickup, which is now being added to some locations. Options will vary by shop as well as by state and local requirements. Our products will also continue to be available for delivery through DoorDash. There will be no access to seating and tables in the dining or patio areas.
Bayern Brewing: (406) 721-1482, ext 1 or 4
- Curbside Growler/Crowler Fills, $1 off all Growler/Crowler Fills, Curbside food orders (Just let us know where you are parked or what car you’re in and we will run it out to you), Uber Eats and Door Dash, Gift Cards
Bernice’s Bakery: (406) 728-1358.
- Open for takeout. Offering limited delivery within the city limits. Feel free to call ahead and pre-pay with a credit card if you’re looking for a healthy lunch or needing to indulge in a sweet treat!
Big Dipper: (406) 543-5722
- Open with normal hours (11:30 am – 10 pm) with extra precautions! Grab & go options available and offering 10% off all eGift Cards until April 30! (Promo code: OHBOY)
Biga Pizza: (406) 728-2579
- Closed until safe to reopen.
Black Coffee Roasting Company: (406) 541-3700
- Physical retail shop is closed but operating wholesale and online, offering free shipping everywhere in the US.
Break Espresso: (406) 728-7300
- Open for walk in to-go orders and are now offering curbside pickup. Call ahead to place your order and pay over the phone.
Bridge Pizza: (406) 542-0002
- Now making contactless deliveries. They will bring your food to you, leaving it at your front door and the driver will step back a safe distance & call you immediately to let you know it is there. Storefronts are open for to-go orders only.
Burns St. Bistro: (406) 540-2627
- Until further notice: TAKE OUT ORDERS ONLY. Please call ahead to order, pay, and schedule pick-up.
Ciao Mambo: (406) 543-0377
- Temporarily Closed
City Brew Coffee: (406) 721-3600
- Offering drive-through service as well as take-out service
Clyde Coffee: (406) 540-4481
- Closing until further notice. 20% off all e-giftcard sales!
Conflux Brewing Company: (406) 926-3589
- Offering curbside takeout and delivering via UberEats.
CREATE art bar: (406) 830-3941
- Temporarily closed but they are making kits to-go!
Dobi’s Teriyaki: (406) 926-1661
- Open for take-out.
Doc’s Sandwich Shop: (406) 542-7414
- Offers pickup and delivery.
Dog & Bicycle Bakery Cafe: (406) 829-9663
- Serving to-go, take out and delivery meals.
Draught Works Brewery: (406) 541-1592
- Closed until further notice.
Drum Coffee: (406) 361-0111
- Downtown location is not open, but the other locations are doing take-out only.
El Cazador: (406) 880-2614
- Closed but look for their taco truck located by their physical restaurant!
Five on Black: (406) 926-1860
- Only providing take-out orders until further notice and can be ordered through UberEats. Also, Five on Black is asking people to sponsor meals that they will put together and give to the food bank, homeless shelters, and the Ronald McDonald house in our different communities. Email [email protected] for more information and be patient as they respond to people. You can pre-purchase meals at 50% off (just to cover our costs) that we will put together and have these different organizations pick up to serve to those who are worried about how they will feed their families.
GILD: (406) 926-3258
- Starting Thursday, March 19, they will be opening the Higgins Ave. garage door from 11 am – 2 pm for discounted growler fills and bottled wine sales, as well as a limited takeout menu.
Good Food Store: (406) 541-3663
- Temporarily closed the self-serve deli food bars, cafe beverage bar, and deli seated area (both inside and patio). Hot bar and soup bar items are unavailable. Hours have changed to 7 am – 8 pm until further notice.
Great Burn Brewing: (406) 240-1785
- Catch food trucks outside of the brewery and Great Burn Brewing will be filling growlers/crowlers to-go in the taproom. They will be closed on Sundays.
Green Source: (406) 239-5272
- Taking all orders over the phone and pickup curbside.
Hob Nob Cafe: (406) 541-4622
- Closed with hope to reopen on March 30.
Hunter Bay Cafe: (406) 830-3388
- Continue to-go service only.
Iron Horse Brew Pub: (406) 728-8866
- Open for take-out and delivery options, 11 am – 7pm.
Jimmy John’s: (406) 542-1100
- Offers same delivery and take-out options.
Kettlehouse Brewing: (406) 728-1660
- Taprooms are closed until further notice.
KornUtopia: (406) 926-1480
Lake Missoula Tea Company: (406) 926-1038
- Lake Missoula Tea Company is open at this time. However, brewed tea orders are for takeout only. Bags of tea are available for purchase.
Liquid Planet: (406) 541-4541
- All orders are to-go only with no in-house seating. Delivery available for DoorDash, UberEats or Grubhub.
Market on Front: (406) 541-0246
- Currently doing take-out and pick-up orders, as well as delivery through DoorDash.
Masala: (406) 926-6444
- Closed indefinitely.
Montgomery Distillery: (406) 480-6355
- Open for bottle sales only!
Ninja Mike’s: (406) 926-1145
- Temporarily closed off the inside service to limit public counter exposure and is solely operating out of the window on the corner of Ryman & Pine St. Delivery is available on Uber Eats.
Notorious P.I.G.: (406) 926-1344
- Take-out only at both locations.
Plonk: (406) 926-1791
- Temporarily closed
Saketome Sushi: (406) 926-2555
- Temporarily closed
Scotty’s Table: (406) 549-2790
- Closed until further notice. Stay tuned for information on to-go and delivery options.
Second Set Bistro: (406) 830-3233
- Closed until further notice.
Sushi Hana: (406) 549-7979
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17 and lasting through at least Monday, March 23, Sushi Hana will only have to-go service and delivery service through DoorDash.
Sweet Peaks Ice Cream: (406) 549-0028
- Open for call-in orders and delivery through Uber Eats.
Tamarack Brewing Company: (406) 830-3113
- Offering to-go food and beer only.
Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery: (406) 549-8703
- Temporarily closed.
The Camino: (406) 249-5631
- To-go orders only
The Depot: (406) 728-7007
- Open for pick-up orders
The Dram Shop: (406) 540-4303
- Take-out service from 3-7 PM at both locations!
The Empanada Joint: (406) 926-2038
- Providing take out and deliveries, opening a window where folks can come in and stock up on take and bakes or pick up some lunch.
Open to accept take out orders from 12pm-3pm. You must call ahead, (406) 926-2038 to place your order at least 30min. in advance. During those hours, UberEATS and DoorDash will continue to deliver for us, bringing them to your door.
Thomas Meagher Bar: (406) 540-4402
- Temporarily Closed
Top Hat Lounge: (406) 728-9865
- Customers will have the option of pick-up inside or curbside. For those that love the Top Hat menu, we will continue to offer our full list of items, as well as our daily specials. For those that want to share a meal with their family and friends, the Top Hat will. now be offering a rotating family-style meal that will feed 5-6 people.
Union Club Bar & Grill: (406) 728-7980
- Closed indefinitely
Wally & Buck: (406) 370-8264
- Dining room is closed until further notice and they have opened their phone line for take-out orders
Worden’s Market & Deli: (406) 549-1293
- Open for take-out orders
4 Ravens Gallery: (406) 317-1543
- Closed through Tuesday, March 24 and will re-evaulate then.
Bathing Beauties Beads: (406) 543-0018
- Curbside pickup for online orders. Take and make craft kits, as well as online lessons.
Betty’s Divine: (406) 721-4777
- 25% off store-wide online.
Cloth & Crown: (406) 542-2626
- Call or email as shopping appointments are available. 10% online and free shipping.
- Online store available soon. Offering 20% off apparel and denim, plus free shipping anywhere in the US. Also, curbside delivery, shopping appointments, and gift cards. Call 406-544-9120 for more!
Fact & Fiction: (406) 721-2881
- Curbside pickup, counter service, and online orders. 10am-2pm Monday-Friday, 12-4pm Sunday
Frame of Mind: (406) 549-8589
- Online framing, as well as a delivery option for purchases.
- Instagram flash sales all week. All shipping online is free.
JL+KO: (406) 396-1185
- Private appointments only, curbside pickup, free delivery $ shipping. 25% off entire online store.
Missoula BIcycle Works: (406) 721-6525
- Open and operating within normal hours.
Mood Boutique: (406) 549-4000
- Check social media for available sales/items throughout week.
MSO Hub: (406) 543-3300
- Closed until further notice. Free shipping for online orders.
One Eleven: (406) 541-7376
- Closed for now. Free shipping & deliveries, curbside deliveries & gift card promotions.
Radius Gallery: (406) 541-7070
- Open by appointment only. Continuing to connect people to exhibits.
Rockin Rudy’s: (406) 542-0077
- Physical store is temporarily closed. 20% off gift cards through website. Free shipping.
Rhapsody Montana: (406) 493-2177
- Call or message for more sales/information.
Runner’s Edge: (406) 728-9297
- Free shipping, curbside delivery as well as in-town delivery.
Run Wild Missoula: (406) 544-7073
- More information to come. Office is open, but would ask that visits are limited to only necessary business that must be conducted face to face. Respect an appropriate amount of “social distance” for the safety and protection of yourself and our staff. Please understand, most business can be conducted on the phone or by email.
Sage Accessories: (406) 531-8259
- Check online boutique for sales/items.
Skin Chic: (406) 541-8466
- Offering call ahead/pickup purchasing, also waving all shipping fees through April.
Smooch Cosmetic Boutique: (406) 541-1600
- Always fast and free shipping on all orders.
The Montana Scene: (406) 890-2505
- Check online store for items/sales.
- Have temporarily closed The Downtown Trail Head and The Trail Head T9 location at the mall. Customers are encouraged to reach out via email ([email protected]) with questions.
A Carousel for Missoula and Dragon Hollow: (406) 549-8382
- Temporarily closed. Will re-evaluate on March 26.
Big Sky Breakout: (406) 493-0528
- Will reopen April 1. All are still be able to book online or by calling number above for reservations from April 1st and beyond. Gift cards are also still available.
Mismo Gymnastics: (406) 728-0908
- Temporarily closed until March 29. Coaches will post ways to get in touch with coaches, videos and more on Facebook.
Missoula Art Museum: (406) 728-0447
- Closed to the public from March 17 through April 6. Public programming and events are canceled through May 2. Will continue to communicate and share exhibitions and collections through email, social media, and website.
Missoula Butterfly House and Insectarium: (406) 317-1211
- Have canceled all of our in-person gatherings and events until further notice. Check Facebook for live events and information.
Missoula Children’s Theatre: (406) 728-7529
- Have postponed the remainder of our spring tour, March 23-28 through May 11-16. Will be working diligently to get back to each and every (200+) locations rescheduled into a future tour.
Missoula Family YMCA: (406) 721-9622
- Offering virtual fitness challenges to members, also Missoula Y – On Demand, a one-stop shop for 75+ at-home workouts, and more.
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula: (406) 728-3476
- Closed through at least March 30. Also cancelling/postponing all museum events and program through April 15.
The Roxy Theatre: (406) 728-9380
- Suspended all events from Monday, March 16 until Wednesday, April 1. The 43rd International Wildlife Film Festival will move to an online streaming festival in the next few weeks. Look for more information at wildlifefilms.org
Zootown Arts Community Center: (406) 549-7555
- Take ZACCTION. Visit website for more information and ways to get involved.