Out to Lunch is a weekly concert series at Caras Park on the Clark Fork River, featuring musicians and over 20 varied food vendors.
Enjoy Montana's longest running festival every Wednesday in June, July and August from 11am – 2pm.
No pets allowed under pavilion during event due to health code regulations. Dogs can enjoy the grassy areas of the park on a leash!
Out to Lunch 2016 Sponsors
- June 1: First Interstate Bank, Community Medical Center, Missoula Food Bank
- June 8: A&E Architects, Neptune Aviation
- June 15: Republic Services of Montana, Red Lion Inn
- June 22: Missoula Parking Commission, Missoula in Motion, Blackfoot Telecommunications Group
- June 29: Berkshire Hathaway, Datsopoulos, MacDonald & Lind
- July 6: Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, Beaudette Consulting Engineers Inc.
- July 13: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, First Security Bank
- July 20: Opportunity Resources, Inc.
- July 27: Stockman Bank, CTA Group
- August 3: Montana Public Radio, Northwestern Energy, Run Wild Missoula
- August 10: Trail West Bank
- August 17: MCAT
- August 24: Missoulian, Missoula Downtown Foundation
Out to Lunch 2016 Supporters
Out to Lunch 2016 Performers
- June 1: Mike Bader Band
- June 8: Big Sky Mudflaps
- June 15: The Salamanders & The Retro-Tones
- June 22: Ed Norton Big Band
- June 29: Off in the Woods
- July 6: Gladys Friday
- July 13: International Choral Festival
- July 20: Zeppo Blues
- July 27: You Knew Me When
- August 3: Bottom Feeders
- August 10: Hardin Scott Band
- August 17: Kenny James Miller Band
- August 24: Western Union Swing Band
Out to Lunch 2016 Children’s Activities
- June 1: Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- June 8: Championship Training
- June 15: Child Bloom Guitar Program
- June 22: Traveler’s Rest State Park
- June 29: Missoula Public Library
- July 6: National Wildlife Federation
- July 13: Flagship Program
- July 20: Zootown Arts Community Center (ZACC)
- July 27: Animal Wonders
- August 3: Children’s Museum Missoula
- August 10: Girl Scouts
- August 17: Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
- August 24: Mismo Gymnastics
Out to Lunch 2016 Vendors
- Baskin-Robbins – Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats, Cappuccino Blasts, Iced Lattes, etc.
- Big Dipper – Ice Cream made in Montana with Montana Milk
- Big Thai Country – Crispy Shrimp with Ginger Sauce, Pork Meatball Skewers, etc.
- Butte Pasty Company – Beef Pasty, Veggie Pasty, etc.
- Clove Cart Pizza – Menu changes daily, but includes freshly-made thin crust pizza and salads.
- Covered Wagon Hot Dogs – Hot Dogs, Polish Sausages, Bratwursts, along with specialty dogs such as Cream Cheese Dogs, Mac and Cheese Dogs, and a Pepperoni Pizza Dog
- El Cazador – Burritos, Tacos, Enchiladas, Taco Salad, Horchata, etc.
- Ina’s Indian Tacos – Indian Tacos, Burgers, Wandering Tacos, Chili, Veggie Chili, Tea, etc.
- Isla’s Lemonade – Freshly-Squezzed Lemonade
- Kayle LLC – Menu changes daily, but includes fresh and healthy meal options such as hearty salads, sandwiches, wraps and smoothies.
- Knuckleheads BBQ – Sandwiches, Hoagies, Plates, etc.
- Lil’ Orbits of Montana – Fresh, Mini Donuts
- MacKenzie River Pizza – Pizza and Beverages
- Masala – Chicken Tikka Masala, Coconut and Chickpea Curry, Chapati Bread, etc.
- Pagoda – Sweet and Sour Chicken, Veggie Noodle, Kung Pao Chicken, Pot Stickers, Egg Rolls, etc.
- Pita Pit – Chicken Caesar Pitas, Prime Rib Pitas, BLT Pitas, Gyros Pitas, etc.
- Polka Dot Patties – Burgers, Cheeseburgers, Teriyaki Chicken Burgers, Pizza Burgers, Chicken Strips, Hawaiian Chicken Wrap, Kid’s Meals, Desserts, etc.
- Sa Wad Dee – Chicken Peanut Curry, Pad Thai Chicken, Pad Thai Tofu, Chicken Eggrolls, etc.
- Taco Sano – Pulled Chicken Tacos, Pacific Salmon Tacos, BBQ Brisket Tacos, Pulled Pork Tacos, etc.
- Taco Treat – Corn or Flour Beef Tacos, Cheese Crips, Cheese Fires, Tater Treats, etc.
- Vietnam Noodle Restaurant – Curry Chicken, Stir-Fried Singapore Noodles, Sesame Chicken, Thai Bubble Tea, etc.
- Wally & Buck – Cheeseburgers, The “Wally” Cheeseburger with bacon jam and sharp Oregon cheddar, Organic Bean Burger, etc.