The Downtown Maintenance Weekend Manager supports the exciting growth of Downtown Missoula and the Downtown Missoula Partnership, a comprehensive place management organization that is dedicated to leading and nurturing a vibrant Downtown community, where people are inspired to live, work and play. With exceptional leadership by the staff and board members of the DMP, Downtown Missoula is an award-winning healthy, thriving, beautiful city center and the envy of many cities across the country.
We seek a self-motivated, hardworking, creative problem-solver motivated by a desire to make a real difference in our community. We need a person who enjoys working outside in a hands-on fashion; ensuring Downtown Missoula is looking beautiful. The person in this position is the public face of our organization on the streets, so friendliness and positive people skills are a must.
Benefits & Pay Range
Pay range is $15-17 hourly, commensurate with experience and dependent on qualifications. This position can be either part time or full time that offers the following benefits package for full time status:
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Earned paid time off
- Dedicated Downtown Parking
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
The Downtown Missoula Partnership supports a flexible work schedule environment. This position typically works Friday-Tuesday/
The position includes the following duties:
- Garbage & Recycling Collection and Removal
- Snow & Ice Removal
- Power Washing & Sweeping
- Graffiti Removal
- Street Décor Maintenance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Other duties as needed, including occasional event support.
What you need to be successful:
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of public environment maintenance and management procedures
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously, and start and finish specific projects
- Flexibility, dependability and reliability
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
We welcome the opportunity to meet with candidates interested in joining our team. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and three references to Linda McCarthy, Executive Director, via email at [email protected] or by mail to 218 E. Main, Missoula, MT 59802. Please let us know if you desire part time or full time hours when you apply.
The position will remain open until filled, with first review of applications starting on July 6, 2022.