December 1-9, 2018
- Festival Events and Activities For All Ages
- Tour of Trees-Saturdays 12pm-6pm, Monday-Thursday 12pm-6pm, First Friday 12pm-8pm
- Holiday Soiree and Auction-Saturday, December 8 at 7pm
- Teddy Bear Teas-Sundays 10am and 12pm
- Merry Mimosa Brunch-Saturday December 1 at 10:30am
Location: First Interstate Bank, 101 E. Front Street Downtown Missoula
Decorate and Donate a Tree or Holiday Item
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and decorate and donate a tree or holiday item to the festival. Items are bid on and purchased at the evening Holiday Soiree and Auction. Proceeds go to benefit Missoula Downtown projects. To sign up, fill out and submit the form on this page. Questions? Call 406-543-4238 or email April Sommers at [email protected]
The Festival of Trees would not be possible without tremendous community support. If your business or organization is interested in becoming a festival sponsor, please contact April Sommers at 406-543-4238 or email her at [email protected] Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you to this 2018 Festival of Trees Spruce Sponsor.