November 30 – December 9, 2018
- Festival Events and Activities For All Ages
- Tour of Trees ($2 Admission at the Door-children 12 yrs. and under are admitted free) Saturdays, Dec. 1st and 8th, 12pm-6pm, Monday-Thursday, Dec 3rd-6th 12pm-7pm, Fridays, Nov. 30th and Dec. 7th, 12pm-8pm
- Over fifty beautifully decorated unique trees and items have been designed, decorated and donated by local businesses, organizations, and the general public. Everyone is encouraged to stroll through and enjoy the views from the top floor overlooking the city of Missoula. The tour also includes a fun scavenger hunt. During the Parade of Lights Saturday December 1, children are welcome to partake in a creative crafting activity with Frame of Mind and enjoy holiday music provided by Target Range students with the Missoula Youth Orchestra starting at noon.
- Holiday Soiree and Auction-Saturday, December 8th at 7pm
- The Saturday, December 8th Holiday Soiree offers an evening in a gorgeous setting surrounded by an elegant display of trees and holiday decor with expansive views overlooking Downtown Missoula from the top floor of the First Interstate building. This a night not to be missed and is sure to be THE party of the season. Guests will dine on hors d’oeuvres provided by Burn St. Bistro, drinks at the bar provided by VFW Post 209, live musical entertainment, opportunities to win bountiful raffle baskets, bidding on impressive silent auction trees, wreaths, holiday items and the live auction of 7 foot trees complete with prize packages. Cost is $35 per person. Reservations are required.
- Teddy Bear Teas are SOLD OUT-sorry! Hope to see you next year.-Sundays, Dec. 2nd and 9th, 10am and 12pm
- Bring your tots to a Teddy Bear Tea! This year’s theme is Dr. Suess’s Whoville. The kiddos will delight in scrumptious treats, crafting, and visits with Santa and a Whoville favorite-The Grinch. Make your reservations early for this popular event. Due to popular demand, we have upped the number of teas to four. Cost is $5 per person. Reservations are required.
- Merry Mimosa Brunch-Saturday December 8th at 10:30am
- New to the Festival, the Merry Mimosa Brunch is a great addition and a special treat for adults taking place Saturday December 8that 10:30am. Take a break or start your busy downtown holiday shopping and enjoy a delicious brunch. Sip Mimosas and socialize with friends in the beautiful and festive atmosphere of the Festival of Trees. Cost is $15 per person. Reservations are required.
- A Portion of Festival Proceeds Go to Benefit
Location: First Interstate Bank, 101 E. Front Street Downtown Missoula
The Festival of Trees would not be possible without tremendous community support. If your business or organization is interested in becoming a festival sponsor, please contact April Sommers at 406-543-4238 or email her at [email protected] Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you to our 2018 Festival of Trees Sponsors: First Interstate Bank, Providence Health & Services Montana, Caras Nursery Christmas Store, Stevens and Company,
ATTIC, RRG, Pepsi, Missoula Downtown Foundation, Keller Williams Western Montana and ATG-A Cognizant Company