Missoula, MT 59802
Three (3) tracts, all ideal for mixed-use development. Available as one (1) parcel or separately.
High profile development site serves as the gateway to Downtown Missoula, a busy Central Business District (CBD) with a bustling restaurant and retail scene, nationally renowned arts district, Missoula’s office employment core, and multiple new hotels. The site also offers easy access to the University of Montana and is across the street from the expanding Providence Health Services/St. Patrick’s Hospital. Serving as a regional hub for medical care, St. Patrick’s Hospital is currently expanding.
The site includes Clark Fork River frontage, which accesses Missoula’s Riverfront Trail that links downtown to the University and beyond, with spur trails into national forest areas. A detailed vision plan has been completed for the site and adjacent parcel. See the documents section for the plan.
Note that there is an agreement in place with the City of Missoula wherein the city will contribute to the structured parking, with the developer to lease back a portion of the spaces.
- Riverfront site
- Situated at the western entrance to Missoula’s vibrant downtown
- Connected by a walking/biking trail to University of Montana and beyond into the national forest
- CBD-4 zoning permits a broad range of high density uses
- Close to Missoula’s office employment hub
- High quality medical facility (Providence Health Services/St. Patrick’s Hospital) directly across the street from the site