Surrounded by breathtaking views of downtown and Caras Park, this luxurious 7th floor condominium is one of the largest in the historic Wilma Building.
Address & DIRECTIONS
131 S Higgins Ave, 7-1
Missoula MT, 59802
- Sq. Footage: 1113
- Property Type: RESIDENTIAL-SINGLE
- Residential Bedrooms: 2
- Residential Bathrooms: 2
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Other Amenities: Feel as if you've been transported to vintage Italy, without ever leaving downtown Missoula and the Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by breathtaking views from the 7th floor of the iconic Wilma Building, you'll experience one of the most elegant and luxurious condominiums in Western Montana. Originally two separate units, since combined to bring together 1100 square feet, this condominium is large enough to use as an extraordinary primary residence. Or if you are seeking a standout property for income generation, you'll immediately benefit from its established excellent reputation on VRBO. Turnkey and fully furnished, including linens, dishware and silverware. The entire two bedroom, two bathroom suite has been renovated in 1930's European style. Includes French white oak herringbone floors as well as Italian limestone fireplace and baseboards. Throughout the kitchen, enjoy Italian dolomite stone floors and white Calacatta marble. A granite apron front sink and leathered marble counters accentuate a truly stunning culinary workspace. Experience Italian marble showers with rain shower heads and Rohl valves, as well as a Roman-style copper soaking tub. Heated floors in the master bathroom and A/C ensure comfort throughout all four of Montana's vibrant seasons. Ideally situated in the corner of the historic Wilma Building, ten windows together provide for more than 180-degrees of views. Eye-catching highlights include the Clark Fork River with Brennan's Wave, Lolo Peak, Mt. Sentinel with its 'M', and Washington-Grizzly Stadium. There's no better place to watch a parade down Higgins Avenue or events at Caras Park. And Montana sunsets rival the best you'll find anywhere on earth. Enjoy unsurpassed Rocky Mountain urban living in the heart of Missoula, Montana's thriving cultural capital. Take in all this city's rich downtown scene has to offer, then return to the tranquility and fine surroundings of this world-class property.
Property Price/Terms/Listing Information
- Price: 725,000
Listing Agency/Agent Information
- Listing Agency: Berkshire Hathaway Montana Properties
- Listing Agent: Matt Mellott
- Agent Phone: (406) 203-3950