- This event has passed.
Unseen Missoula: Pedal Through the Past – SOLD OUT!
Join our guides as we trade two legs for two wheels and talk about the continuing impact of place, geography, and the environment on Missoula, from Glacial Lake Missoula to the age of tourism. Please be prepared for all types of weather. Closed toed shoes are highly encouraged. We will not have water available so please feel free to bring your own.
- All riders must bring their own bike
- All riders must know how to ride a bike
- All riders must wear a helmet at all times
- All riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask/face covering, we will provide one for you.
- If you have any COVID-19 related symptoms, we are asking you to please stay home. We will offer refunds with no stipulations, with the option of donating your ticket. We want to make sure everyone is safe and healthy.
- We are asking everyone to maintain physical distancing when possible. If you come with a group that you feel comfortable with, then that group will be physical distancing from others in the tour.
THERE ARE NO HARD TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT.
Please keep your confirmation email and bring your order ID, ticket number and ID to check-in.
- Please arrive a few minutes before the tour start time in Caras Park near the Carousel. There will be a large sign indicating where to meet.