- This event has passed.
Swing for Downtown – Flight 3 – SOLD OUT!
Experience Downtown’s greatest community events in two hours! COVID-19 had a significant impact on the Downtown Missoula community and the Missoula Downtown Association (MDA). The loss of community festivals, membership events and Caras Park rentals meant the MDA lost more than 50% of its annual funding that brings life and vibrancy to the Heart of Missoula in 2020.
The MDA and the Missoula PaddleHeads will once again partner together to offer Swing for Downtown, a Top Golf extravaganza fundraiser at Ogren Park Allegiance Field on Friday, October 1, 2021 from 9am – 7pm.
Swing for Downtown will feature nine holes on the concourse of Ogren Park Allegiance Field. Each hole will feature a different community event or unique aspect of downtown for our community to experience! Have a beer at Downtown ToNight, take a tour of Unseen Missoula, and then take a tour of the Festival of Trees all while playing a fun nine holes of golf! This event is for amateurs and pros alike. After your round, stay and mingle on at the party deck with food and drinks!
Cost: $300 per team (5 players per team)
Registration includes a swag bag, one complimentary adult beverage, and a meal. Additional food and beverages will be available for sale, and there will be additional games, raffles and entertainment throughout the day, so folks are encouraged to bring cash, as well as their clubs.
A few notes!
- We are asking participants to not bring outside food or beverage into the stadium as there will be food and beverages available for purchase.
- Folks can bring their whole set of golf clubs (for ease of carrying), but only pitching wedges and a putter are all that is needed for the golf outing. The longest distance is at most 130 yards.
- Gates will open at 8:30am
- We recommend teams arrive at least 20 minutes before their flight time to check in and make their way to their starting holes
- Spectators welcome – $10.00 to come watch and hang out!
Roemer’s Point-S, Sun Mountain Sports, and Stewart Title