- This event has passed.
Instagram Marketing: Holiday Workshop
5 Easy Social Media Strategy Hacks For Small Business Owners During the Holidays
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, November 2….8:30 am-9:30 am
LOCATION: Sixth Floor Boardroom at the First Interstate Bank Building in Downtown (101 E. Front St.)
Presented by the Missoula Downtown Association in collaboration with Etchart Creative, attendees will be given five strategies to tackle marketing your business during the stress and chaos of the holidays. Open to business owners, managers, staff, and anyone wanting to learn more about marketing a business with a beginner to intermediate knowledge of the best social media tools and strategies.
The content in this course will primarily focus on Instagram, but with some references to Facebook and Tik Tok.
Emily is the founder of, Etchart Creative, a Missoula-based Social Media Marketing Consulting Agency in Missoula with 6+ years of experience working with small businesses.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to optimize your Instagram bio for best SEO practices and WHY that is important to do as a business owner
- What content pillars are, why they are important for your overall marketing strategy, and how to not overthink them
- Best apps to use when creating content, what the current IG algorithm pushes or won’t push
- How to create a week’s worth of content within a few hours efficiently
- What to do once you post, when to take advantage of a potential “collaboration”, Instagram Story engagement ideas
Please RSVP your spot by noon October 31