- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing for Missoula Businesses: Holiday Workshop Edition
“If you only have one hour a week devoted to marketing your business online, this is the workshop for you.”
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, October 11….8:30-9:30am
LOCATION: Basement meeting room at the First Interstate Bank Building in Downtown (101 E. Front St.)
Designed exclusively for Missoula Downtown Association Members with one hour per week to allocate toward online marketing. What are the three things you could do this week to give yourself a competitive advantage online heading into the busiest two shopping months of the year? Presented by the Missoula Downtown Association in collaboration with Pintler Group Marketing is excited to present this one hour workshop. Open to MDA business owners, managers, staff, and anyone wanting to learn more about marketing a business.
This event is a perfect fit if this sounds like you:
- You have 1-2 hours a week allocated towards digital marketing and need some specifics.
- You wear all the hats. One of which is marketing. You need some action items heading into Q4.
- You have an online presence, but know there is more you could be doing. You want to know the next most important three things to do.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to build a retargeting audience in Meta and Instagram: showing targeted messages to individuals that visited your website or who have purchased from you in the past.
- “Location” ads directing Missoulians to your store-front.
- Quick to-do list for improving your Google Search page results (Google My Business Tips)
- An Introduction to a couple frameworks for your team to use in 2022 Q4 and beyond.
Please RSVP your spot by noon on Monday, October 10