The Missoula Downtown Foundation, Inc., is a public benefit corporation organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes of supporting and promoting activities such as the enhancement of the arts and culture, livability, economy, safety and infrastructure of the greater Downtown Missoula area.
Goals / Purpose
The Missoula Downtown Foundation will fulfill its mission by:
• sponsoring events and activities that celebrate the downtown’s stature as the cultural center of our city;
• develop public and private resources to support the ongoing maintenance, infrastructure building, beautification, historical preservation and general livability of the downtown area;
• develop public and private resources to support the economic viability of the greater Missoula downtown area, enhancing the public infrastructure and combat deterioration of the downtown area;
• implement projects, activities and events outlined in the Missoula Greater Downtown Master Plan, such as the Caras Park Improvements Project.
• Missoula Downtown Association
• Downtown Business Improvement District of Missoula
• Missoula Redevelopment Agency
• Missoula Parking Commission
Missoula Downtown Foundation is organized exclusively for the charitable and educational purposes of supporting and promoting activities such as the enhancement of the arts and culture, livability, beautification, economy, safety and infrastructure of the greater Downtown Missoula area.
The Friends of Downtown Missoula gives individuals, families and businesses the opportunity to contribute to The Missoula Downtown Foundation at a level that is comfortable to them.
Name listed on website (optional), quarterly eNewsletter, Annual Foundation Report, Social Media Updates, Friends of Downtown Missoula Donor Pin.
Same as above plus listing at Patron level.
Same as above, plus special invitations to select events.
Same as above, plus special listing in select event programs.
Champion ($5,000 and above)
Same as above, plus special recognition at select events.
10. You want to make Missoula Downtown even better for future generations.
9. You want to honor a loved one by making a critical gift in his or her name.
8. You want to share your pride in Downtown Missoula.
7. You want to receive information regarding efforts and projects supported by The Missoula Downtown Foundation.
6. You believe in the Greater Missoula Downtown Master Plan and want to provide support in making the Plan a reality for all those who call Missoula home.
5. You want to give now and don’t know where to start.
4. You want to build on the tradition of giving in Missoula.
3. You are interested in receiving invitations to special events or want to receive special recognition for your business.
2. You want to support the cultural, social and economic uniqueness that is Downtown Missoula.
1. You want to be part of the solution by creating long-lasting positive change.